BACP Accredited & BACP Registered Services
Counselling will give you a safe and confidential space in which to explore and resolve your difficulties. Paul Carter is BACP Accredited and BACP Registered and can provide you with support in safe and confidential environment.
Fully qualified support
When you choose to have therapy with Counselling & Support Services, you can do so with peace of mind. Paul Carter is highly qualified to support you and has a wide range of qualifications including;
– Completed training in Psychotherapy.
– Certificate in Couples and Relationship Counselling.
– Certificate in Developmental Somatic Psychotherapy.
– Certificate in Counselling Skills 2002
– Certificate in Counselling Studies 2003
– Diploma in Counselling 2005
– Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision 2007
– Additional workshops since qualifying as a counsellor to enhance his skills and understanding
– BACP Accreditation. This means he is accredited by BACP not only a member.
– Post Graduate Diploma in Gestalt Supervision
For care and support, please do not hesitate to contact Paul.
One to one counselling or psychotherapy:
£40 for 50 minutes
For couples counselling or psychotherapy:
£55 for 50 minutes
Supervision fees are £50 per hour
Negotiated rates for trainee counsellors and clients on low incomes
Payment of fees can be made by:
– Debit/Credit card
– Bank transfer
“Healing cannot be pain free but we certainly should aim to minimise as much as possible the traumatising effects of the treatment itself” (Kepner,1996, p1).
If you would like to contact Paul click here or call 07843813537.