Online and Telephone Counselling Birmingham and Kingswinford – Paul Carter 2022
Online and Telephone Counselling Birmingham and Kingswinford – Paul Carter is continuing to offer a range of support in 2022 online and on the telephone. Below is a roundup of the services Paul has to offer and how you can get in touch.
- What Support does Paul Carter offer?
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – for more information please see the ABOUT PAUL page for details of how Paul works and his qualifications.
- EMDR – Paul is a qualified EMDR Practitioner for more information about what EMDR is and whether it would be suitable for you please see the EMDR PAGE.
- Clinical Supervision – Paul is a clinical supervisor and works with trainees and qualified counsellors and psychotherapists, please see the SUPERVISION PAGE for more details.
- Couples Counsellor/ Relationship Counsellor – Paul works with couples and those having difficulty in their relationships as well as individuals for more information about how Paul can support you please take a look at the COUPLES PAGE.
- What Issues does Paul work with?
Paul works with a wide range of issues including: abuse, depression, anxiety, bereavement and more. More details of which can be found on the Counselling Services Page.
- How much do sessions with Paul cost?
- The cost of a session with Paul will depend on what service you are undertaking for a list of current prices please see the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE
- Does Paul offer Face to Face Sessions?
- Currently all of Paul’s work is online or on the telephone. For more information about how this works please see the following blogs.
- Does Paul work with Organisations?
- Paul works with individuals and organisations including EAPS offering counselling/psychotherapy, EMDR, Couples Therapy and Supervision. For more information please make contact with Paul.
Thank you for reading this blog, if you would like to make an appointment with Paul for Counselling, Psychotherapy or Supervision, please call Paul on 07843 813 537 or fill in the form on the Contact Page, if he doesn’t answer he is probably in a session, please leave him a message and he will call you back as soon as he can.
To keep up to date with Paul on Social Media please check out his Instagram and Facebook Pages